Monthly Archives: February 2017
Maybe it’s the 40 degree weather in February?
Well, no matter the reason, I’m excited for summer dresses.
Also, I love good floral prints all year round. So here are some of my favorite floral dresses I found over on ASOS.
First, I should mention that I like ASOS because they have clothes in all kinds of sizes: curvy, petite, tall, maternity, and nursing. They also have free shipping and returns (no minimum) and their sale selection has pretty reasonable prices.
Clockwise from upper left:
1. Yumi Petite Skater Dress With Bow Sleeve In Floral Print $40: I love that this one could be worn casually or you could dress it up with fancier shoes.
2. Vero Moda Petite Floral Ruffle Front Dress $23: I love the ruffle bib part and the sheer sleeves make it a nice winter to summer transitional dress.
As I’m sure you know from real life, I had the baby!
Henry is now 3.5 months and is the sweetest little guy. He smiles and coos and makes the best facial expressions and loves to cuddle. Okay, maybe the cuddle part is me.
Henry’s birth was difficult (understatement of 2016) and I had some rare complications afterward, so it was not the easiest of transitions. But our days are gaining some semblance of routine. I love being his mom. I’ve been thinking about sharing more of his birth story and my postpartum experience, but I have yet to figure out how to share about such events on the internet, so we shall see!
Other news I’m sure you’re dying to know:
- I googled “three months postpartum hair loss” today. Our wood floors are covered in my hair no matter how much swiffering I do and it is slightly freaky. But according to google it’s also normal. Thanks, Google.
- We’re looking for a house to buy! I’m pretty sad to leave our beloved 660 square foot city apartment, but I’m excited to move. I get lost daydreaming about how I’m going to rearrange wall art these days.
- I found two pairs of colored Gap jeans (pink and a muted mint) that fit PERFECTLY on ThredUp and I’m quite happy about them. I also got them for about $10 each, which makes me even happier.
- I’m in the middle of reading Found by Micha Boyett and I feel like she is a kindred spirit.