The title says it all.
A baby bump picture for good measure! (This is a week old, so I’m a little bigger now.)
Here are my predictions:
- He will be a daddy’s boy. He kicks and squirms like crazy when Nathan talks to my belly.
- Based on the frequency of his kicks and punches and whole body shifts, he might like sports. God help us because we all know that Nathan and I have no idea what to do with a child who is sporty. Sorry, little guy, but we may enlist the help of athletic friends to help you.
- He will be a morning person. Again, kicks like crazy bright and early.
- He will be a night person. I’m hoping the combination of these two means he’ll be an excellent napper. Fingers crossed.
- And high energy. He might be one of those children who needs a backpack leash at the airport. Kidding! Sort of.
- He will be sensitive to the things of God. He moves whenever we pray for him. And Nathan and I pray he is drawn to Jesus at a young age.
- Don’t ask me why, but I have a feeling he’ll be strong-willed.
- He will like music. He moves like a madman during worship songs at church.
- He will like church. See above.
- Cuddly. I think he’ll like snuggles, because snuggles are the best.