Maybe it’s the 40 degree weather in February?
Well, no matter the reason, I’m excited for summer dresses.
Also, I love good floral prints all year round. So here are some of my favorite floral dresses I found over on ASOS.
First, I should mention that I like ASOS because they have clothes in all kinds of sizes: curvy, petite, tall, maternity, and nursing. They also have free shipping and returns (no minimum) and their sale selection has pretty reasonable prices.
Clockwise from upper left:
1. Yumi Petite Skater Dress With Bow Sleeve In Floral Print $40: I love that this one could be worn casually or you could dress it up with fancier shoes.
2. Vero Moda Petite Floral Ruffle Front Dress $23: I love the ruffle bib part and the sheer sleeves make it a nice winter to summer transitional dress.
3. ASOS PETITE Occasion Floral Wiggle Dress $31: I can imagine someone mistaking this for their grandmother’s wallpaper, but still I love it.
4. ASOS PETITE New Floral Printed T-shirt Dress $23: Hard to go wrong with a black and huge floral print.
5. Paper Dolls Petite Allover Floral Print Skater Dress $88: This is my favorite out of all of them. Gorgeous print. If it goes on sale, I might get it.
6. ASOS PETITE Smart Woven Dress in Floral Embroidery Print $73: Again with the black floral print, except this print is more spread out. I actually like it more than #4.
Have you seen any great floral dresses lately? Do share!